Thursday 24 December 2015

MY IPHONE 5 OMBRE SILICONE GEL RUBBER CLEAR CASE COVER

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD

  
I want my cellular phone free from scratches, dirt and crashing, so it will always look new; as if I just bought it yesterday!

This is the main reason why I am using an ultra thin Pink/Blue protective case for my cellular phone called silicone gel clear cover. It is a moulded case cover made of silicone rubber that stretches to fit snugly around the cellular phone.

A month ago, I visited a few websites looking for a silicone case cover. I was very lucky to find on eBay(U.K.) a pink version but with a twist and was also surprised of the selling price, for only £2.50. Moreover, my luck didn't end there as the shipping and handling was also free.

I have already checked a few websites' selling prices and the only one that offered the reasonable offer was on eBay(U.K.). I didn't any more think twice in placing my order and paid the seller using a very safe electronic money transfer called PayPal.

Two days after, I received a first class standard mail containing the item I purchased from the online auction and shopping website, eBay (U.K.). I was so happy when I opened the parcel and more after I tried the silicone skin case in my white iPhone 5; it fits like a glove.
 
It's easy to put on/off and more importantly, it does the job with accessible  ports/buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger