Friday 19 February 2016

QUEEN VICTORIA'S BUDDIES


  (Gibbs, DiNozzo and McGee)
They do not talk as well as breathe, but their presence always warms and charms my days!

Every time I see the three of them who behave quietly on top of the wardrobe or on the couch, my works on the world wide web are provided with inspirations. I prefer to call them as stationary buddies who also provide a  good company when doing my tasks on my laptop.

My buddies have names that I adapted from the main casts of a T.V. Series called N.C.I.S. (Naval Crime Investigative Service) ...

I like watching N.C.I.S. and have to admit that I am an avid fan of biddable geek Timothy McGee; the cheeky and ballsy Anthony DiNozzo as well as my favourite, the handsome Leroy Jethro Gibbs. For those reasons, I named and baptised my buddies as Gibbs, DiNozzo and McGee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger