Monday 15 February 2016

THE BENEFITS OF WRITING (BLOGGING)

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD


Social media marketing websites all over the world are growing fast, albeit covertly due to the internet. They are an opportunity for people whose interest is writing articles etc. that are based on their understanding and perception of various topics of interest. In general, it is a way of finding out the Do’s and Dont’s of media market writing.

I am writing in my own way and blog publishing is an outlet for me to sharpen my writing skills. I read an article on the internet about blogging and how it works technically. I signed-up for a free membership to a blog publishing website and have been a member for years. The article stated, that a blog must be of a certain age and contains at least 20 published articles before it is submitted to the social media marketing websites. When approved, it is one of the online jobs that can be done at home which generates money.

It is a good idea that the people behind these free websites opened the opportunity for all interested writers in the aim to further hone writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger